Whether you were able to attend or not, here is some important information:
- We will be meeting every other Tuesday at 6:30pm. Each meeting will begin with a 10-15 minute “workshop” on something like communication, leadership, photoshop, yoga, etc. The room will be announced at a later time.
- The dates are as follows: 2/10, 2/24, 3/24, 4/7, 4/21
- We have a Google calendar. Please feel free to subscribe to it so that you can stay up to date on events!
- To do this in Google Calendar, click the drop down arrow next to “Other Calendars,” choose “Add by URL.” Use the link above to copy/paste the iCal URL.
- To do this in Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings. On the “Internet Calendars” tab, click “New.” Copy/paste the iCal URL from the link above and click “Add.” In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- Stay on the lookout for a revamped WWiB blog! It will become a landing page for the club, including a calendar of events, contact info, and more.
- Please take a second to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Below are the meeting minutes:
1. Introduction of new e-board members
- Madelene Bernard (President)
- Laura Contero (VP of Marketing)
- Deedi Boland (VP of Public Affairs)
- Chandana Chandrashekar (VP of Membership)
- Sarah Evans (VP of Finance)
- Nishtha Choudhary (VP of External Relations)
- Amal Mehic (VP of Event Management)
2. Upcoming Dates and Events
- 2/5, 7pm: A Professional Women’s Networking Night at the Carrier Dome
- Come watch the women’s basketball game vs UNC and network with local ladies in business! It’s only $5 and it will be a great time!
- Check out the Facebook Event!
- 2/10, 6:30pm: Next general body meeting! Room TBD.
- 2/13 (tentative): NYC Trip
- We are in the midst of trying to set up two NYC trips for this semester! This will be on a first come, first serve basis and also partially depend on club involvement. This trip will likely have a marketing focus, and the second (tentatively scheduled for late March) will likely have a finance focus.
- 2/24, 6:30pm: General body meeting! Room TBD.
- 2/27 (tentative): Ice Skating Social!
- This will depend on interest level.
3. Ice breaker activity and pizza.
If you are a new member who’d like to join, please fill out the membership form (link below) and submit it with your $30 membership fee to Adam Capozzi in Suite 315 by Feb 2nd, 2015.